Riccaro Protection Squad

So first off I want to show you guys half of my new cover for my book I drew this myself so it isn't that good.

Now in this oneshot Riccaro protection squad will have a meeting

Now in this oneshot Riccaro protection squad will have a meeting. Now onto the oneshot. Also Mikael will be apart of it he just won't be vice. Also I might be wrong but dont correct me Kevin I'm pretty sure is a fish?

Cal POV
So today I have a meeting with Riccaro protection squad. I am the leader while Xylo is vice president. I head over to the meeting area and see everyone there. The squad contains me, Xylo, Bri, Austin, Seek or grassy chan, Collin, Mikael, Momiji, Bryan, Nad, Kevin, Sharky, Fred, and cocos. We have a fish tank for the fish and shark. I go to my chair and settle everyone down. "So what did everyone do to keep Riccaro safe?" Xylo said, "I helped him with his nightmare and made sure he had a good sleep." We all applaud. Collin stepped up and said, "Instead of protecting Riccaro I made sure his plushy Opal was safe put of harms way since someone almost stole it." We all applaud for his action. Seek stepped up. "I made sure when he climbed trees he wouldn't fall." Next came up Bri and Bryan. "We became the best Aunt and Uncle. We baked cookies to keep him happy." Momiji said, "We went on walks together I made sure to hold his hand to make sure he doesn't get lost." Mikael stepped up. "I checked on him when he didn't come for dinner. I noticed he was sleeping and bought dinner to him for when he wakes up." I nodded. Nad said, "I called him adorable and gave him compliments as well as a lollipop." Cocos came up ajd made gestures. We all understood. Sharky and Kevin then swam around. Collin then said, "Sharky is saying how another shark tried to hurt him but he protected him by eating the other shark." I nodded. Fred stepped up and gestured to helping Riccaro sleep. "Goos job everyone keep this up and make sure he is okay." "Yes Ma'am!" I disbanded the meeting and went to check on Riccaro. Everything is perfect he is safe.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.