The adventures of Brick, Coleus, and Xylo

So this is a pt 3. This time instead of Brick and Coleus we also have Xylo. Hopefully tensions will be fixed. Now onto the oneshot.

Coleus POV
Today is the day. Xylo isn't busy so we are going to have a brother hang out. I also have a two hand cuffs since I know they will try to leave. I told Xylo to meet me by the park. I didn't want to tell him Brick is coming along. I go up to Bricks house and knock on the door. "Hi Coleus you want to hang out I guess?" "Yup lets go to the park." I said excited he began to follow me. When we got to the park brick saw Xylo to. They both said at the same time, "He is coming to hang out with us?" Brick glared at Xylo and Xylo glared back. "Guys I didnt want to resort to this. I hand cuffed them both to me. "You guys aren't leaving until we all hang out." I said sternly. "Fine Coleus let's get this over with." We all decided to have a picnic. We started to eat food while Brick tried to throw food at Xylo. Everytime they did something wrong I would pull on the hand cuffs. We went on a walk and began small talk. "So guys why do you hate eachother?" "Well Xylo wasn't originally my sibling and I enjoyed being in only sibling. Then he came and ruined everything." "What do you mean my dad hates me because of you!" This xuases an argument until Xylo says, "I don't even hate you I hate dad." That made Brick be quiet. "Y-You don't hate me?" "No you never gave me a reason to." Brick looked down and hugged Xylo. After Xylo snapped out of shock he hugged back. My work here is complete. I grab the key and un cuff them. "They pushed eachother off and ran." "I still hate you Xylo!" "Same here Brick!" They tricked me. Smart people they will be friends whether they want to or not.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.