Solis and Anime?

So in this oneshot everyone in the egyption pantheon will wonder why Solis is stuck in his room all day. Inpu starts to think it was his fault. They all go up to Solis room and try to open it. Wants they open it they see Solis watching My Hero Acadmia. Now onto the oneshot.

Inpu POV
Mikael called all the egyption demi gods for a meeting on the next trial. We all went down and sat on the couch or table if you're Riccaro. Mikael seemed to look around. "Where is Solis?" I looked around and didn't see him. "He's probably hanging out with some new friends he made yesterday." Magnus had said. "Last time I saw Solis he went into his room." Riccaro had said. "Well I knocked on his door to announce the meeting but I didn't hear anything beside the TV." Of course the child would leave his TV on. "Should we go and check on him?" Davis had said. Mikael nodded and we all went upstairs. I knocked on the door and didn't get a reply. "I'm about to bust his door open." Mikael said. Magnus went and opened the door. We all looked in and saw Solis. He looked like he hasnt washed in days and he looks upset. Did I upset him causing him to stay in his room. I go in amd sit next to him. "Hey buddy. You alright we were having a meeting and we didn't see you." "Oh yea I'm fine just watching anime my new friends showed me." Anime? "You like anime Solis?" Cal said. Solis nodded and Cal went over and began to talk about weird stuff. "What is anime?" I heard Riccaro say. "Well anime is a type of manga you watch on TV." "What is manga?" I then asked. "A book that you read right to left." I nodded. "So why do you look upset Solis?" "Madoria keeps getting bullied and it makes me upset since he is adorable." I didnt say anything. So he's not mad at me thats good. We all left and went back to the couch. Mikael looked around and said, "Now where is Riccaro?" We here laughing coming from Solis room. Isn't that Cal and Riccaro's laugh? Moral of the story we have 3 kids now watching anime.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.