Lychee version of birds and bees

This is a 'song chapter you all heard of the assumption song right? Well that's the song I'm using. Now in this oneshot Lychee takes Riccaro out of the trial when Bryan left. He shows him this video. Now onto the oneshot.

Lychee POV
I grabbed Riccaro's hand and left the trials. "Okay Riccaro I will tell you the birds and bees." Riccaro nodded excitedly. Everyone was following close behind since they wanted to see what I was going to do. While mama Cal has a chancla ready to hit me. I grab a computer and start to play it.

Author POV
"There was an old farmer who lived on a rock. He sat in the meadow just shaking his....fist." Mama Cal almost flipped until it said fist. "At some boys
Who were down by the crick. Their feet in the water. Their hands on their...marbles." I swear mama Cal was about to die. Xylo was just laughing. "And playthings. And at half past four. There came a young lady
She looked like a...Pretty young creature." Xylo just tried not to die of laughter through that. "She sat on the grass. She pulled up her dress. And she showed them her...Ruffles and laces. And white fluffy duck." Half the people left cause they just couldn't take it. "She said she was learning
A new way to...Bring up her children, so they would not spit." Mama Cal is keeping a big eye on them. "While the boys in the barnyard were shoveling...Refuse, and litter from yesterday's hunt." Lychee knew they were watching. "While the girl in the meadow was rubbing her...Eyes at the fellow, down by the dock." Cal was now confused. "He looked like a man with a sizable...Home in the country, with a big fence out front." Cal thinking it's safe was about to leave. "If he asked her politely, she'd show him her...Little pet dog, who was subject to fits." Riccaro was very confused. "And maybe she'd let him grab hold of her...Small, tender hands with a movement so quick." Cal saw Xylo dying if laughter. "And then she'd bend over and...suck on his Candy, so tasty made of butterscotch." Lychee looked at them. "And then he'd spread whip cream all over her...Cookies that she had left out on her shelf." The other two were about to leave for being caught until they heard. "If you think this is dirty You can go f*ck yourself!" That was when Cal chased Lychee with a chancla. Riccaro went over to Xylo and said, "I still don't understand." Xylo sat Riccaro down and told him everything. Riccaro runs and screams all the way to his room.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.