Cal Protection Squad

So in this oneshot Cal will have a panic attack since it started to thunderstorm. The egyption pantheon conforts him. Now onto the oneshot.

Cal POV
Everything was alright. Everything was perfect until something loud caught my attention. I then realized it was thunderstorming. I have bad experience with thunderstorms. I hope nobody notices me leaving. I went up to my room and started to cry.

Riccaro POV
I noticed mom looked scared. I was going to asked him until he left. No one seemed to notice. "Hey little bro are you okay?" "Yes it's just Cal left and he looked scare." When I said that everyone looked around and noticed. "We should check on him." Magnus had said. Everyone agreed with them. We all head over to his room. "Cal can we come in?" Mikael did not get an answer. Solis went and opened the door. "Solis don't just open a door-" Inpu stopped talking and saw Cal crying. I ran over and hugged him. "Mama it's okay I'm here!" Mikael then ran over to us. "What happened?" "Well I have bad experiences with thunderstorms." We nodded and I ran out the room.

Davis POV
Why did little bro run out the room. "What is he up to?" Inpu asked. I just went and did my best to comfort negbro. Riccaro then came running in with headphones. "Okay mom put these in and I will play soft and quiet music." Cal nodded and plugged them in. All of a sudden he fell asleep. Me being the strongest I picked him up and took him to his bed. "Goodnight Mom!" I heard Riccaro say. After that everyone started to say goodnight including me.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.