Lychee, Davis, and Riccaro's Great Dwagon Adventure

So in this oneshot Lychee, Davis, and Riccaro hunt for dwagons. They find three different types of dwagon babies. One is grass, one is fire, and one is water. Who will take who lets find out. Now onto the oneshot.

Lychee POV
I'm so excited my brothers and me are going dwagon hunting. I hope I get a fire dwagon but, Riccaro might also want a fire dwagon. I'm sure we will come to an agreement. I then walk over to our meeting spot to see Xylo giving Riccaro lessons on how to survive in the woods. "He will be fine he has me and Davis." Cal then came running up. "YOU FORGOT YOUR SON SCREEN!" "I don't think I will need this." "I know you won't but your brothers will." I smile and thank him. We then leave we turn to wave only to see everyone waving at us and Xylo and Cal are crying. We laugh and get out of eye distance. We then started searching around. "So what are we looking for?" "Dwagons! There apparently is 3 baby dwagons around here and I want to find them for us." Riccaro's eyes lightened up and he began to chant, "I'm going to have a dwagon." He kept saying that over and over again and shortly me and Davis joined in. We finally found a good clearing and set up camp. "Marshmellow anyone?" Riccaro took one of them. "Okay now Riccaro put the marahmellow on the stick." Davis was trying to show Riccaro what a s'more is. "Okay then what." Davis then told him to cook it. He put the marshmellow in the fire. Davis got his graham crackers and chocolate ready. Unlike normal people Riccaro didn't blow the fire out. So when he took the finsihed s'more he ate fire with it. Maybe he should have a fore dwagon. I mean a water dwagon won't be to bad. Elemental Dwagons are rare to find so maybe none of the dwagons have powers. We heard a tiny roar and we began to look around until we saw an abandoned nest. We looked in and saw a blue dwagon, red dwagon, and a light blue dwagon. They look at us and we look at them. "Okay fi they choose to come to us that is the dwagon we get." We all sat down while the dwagons get out of their nest. "What happens if they don't pick us?" "Oh well we die." After I said that Davis and Riccaro starts to look scared. After the dwagons got out they looked at us. The red one then went over to Riccaro, the blue one went over to me, and the light blue went over to Davis. "So from the looks of it these are elemental dwagons they are very rare." Riccaro squeals and starts to play with his dwagon. We all pick up the dwagons more like Riccaro was on his dwagons back since the baby dwagon was taller and larger then him. After we got back to camp everyone saw the dwagons and looked shocked. "What?" "We tamed dwagons!" Riccaro said excitedly. I had the best time with my water dwagon since he could stop rain from hitting me.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.