It's Okay Dad I'm Here!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!! Also I purposely waited to write this one since it's technically a father's day oneshot. So please send in father day request! In this oneshot they have a noridc trial. Austin is there and when Xylo sees him he starts to break down. Now onto the oneshot.

Xylo POV
We were having the trial of Pele. We were waiting for the counselor to show up. "Look dad 2 new faces!" I look over and see two new people. "Lets go say hi!" Riccaro dragged me over there. "Hi I'm Riccaro and this is my earth dad Xylo. I'm from Mercury and love to swim in lava." "Oh well my brother Austin would love to meet you since he is the son of Pele." I stiffen up when he mentioned the name. I knew killing him would make me haunted by him. We sit back down since the camp counselor for nordics are here. Riccaro grabbed my hand just to make me calm. "Hello I am Austin son of Pele also the camp counselor for the nordics side. I won't be participating but you must cross a fiery path. Anything is allowed swimming in lava to. Now go at it pick who is going to participate."

Riccaro POV
I noticed my dad seemed upset at the name Austin. I guess it reminds him of the dude he killed. "So Riccaro you are going to be up." I nodded and got into position. The camp counselor was asking the people going why they want to win this race. He came up to me and the egyptiom pantheon wanted to know what I was going to say. "I wanna win the race for my dad!" Everyone was shocked about that. They said go and I didn't move. I know I have an advantage. "I'm not going since I have a high advantage." After about 1 minutes I then swam in the lava really fast passing everyone.I then run to the finish line winning for my team and my dad. I then heard crying and saw my dad breaking down. I run and push pass everyoke hugging him. "STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" I screamed causing the others to be surprised. "It's okay dad I am here you didn't mean to you had to. He will understand that." Xylo looked at me and hugged me. "I love you son!" "I love you more dad!" We hugged it out and left for chicken nuggies.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.