Too Many Lucas

So the information chapter is out for my new book and I hope you guys are excited for it. In this oneshot Cal will meet all the different Lucas and during introduction Cal falls asleep. Now onto the oneshot.

Cal POV
I was walking to Mev's house since he needed me for something. A portal appeared and sucked me in. I saw five different people including me. One had fishnets, one had bangs in his eyes, one had red and brown hair, and one had angel wings. All of a sudden we heard a female voice. "Hello guys the people around you are all you but in different universes. Get to know eachother and party!" So these are all me's from different dimension? We all looked at eachother. The one with fishnets just looked down. "I guess we should introduce ourselves." The dude with the red hair said. "I am Mystic I am from a place called cyberpunk." He said. "I am Lucas a water God slayer. I am from a place called Alantide." The one with bangs said, "I am Lucas a zombie apocalypse is happening in my town right now." "I guess I'm next I am Lucas a fallen angel. I have a big brother named Brandon." Everyone then looked at me. "Hi guys I am Cal- zzzzz." I started to fall alseep.

Author POV
The other Lucas's are concerned about Cal. He just passed out right then and there. "Is he dead?" The fallen angel asked. "Nah he still breathing." Mystic said. They heard slight snoring and realized he fell asleep. The God slayer came over and kicked Cal slightly. He started to stir. "Hey are you okay?" OZ Lucas said. "Yea sorry I just haven't slept in a while." Cal said. In the end the others let him have a good sleep.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.