OOO + FTO

So I'm only doing OOO and FTO since that's to many people for me to keep up with. If you request for people to meet atleast make it one person since I am bad with thinking of characters. In this oneshot Riccaro, Bryan, and Mario will see Ritchie, Bryan and Mario. FTO Mario will be called rock. OOO Bryan will be Byron. Now onto the oneshot.

Mario POV
Riccaro is taking us to go and see Mev. As we are going a portal appeared. Riccaro jumped in it and so did me and Bryan. When we crossed we saw other us. "Hi?" All of a sudden the me look alike ran up to Riccaro and hugged him. "Little bro!" "Hi Mario, Hi Bryan, Hi Ritchie!" "Hi who are these two?" "Well this is my step dad Mario and this is my uncle Bryan!" "Hi I am Ritchie, Riccaro's counterpart." I nodded. "I am Mario or just call me rock!" "Hi Rock!" "I am Bryan, Mario is my older brother!" Me and Bryan looked at eachother and made an O shape. "These are the two you were talking about." "Yup!" "Well it's nice to meet you guys!" "Nice to meet you guys to." As the party continued me and rock were talking with Ritchie while Bryan and Byron were playing with Riccaro. Did I say playing more like fighting over him. "I WANT TO PLAY WITH RICCARO!" "NO ME!" I just sigh and shaked my head. Two portals appeared. We all looked at it and head into our respectful portals. "So what did you think of them?" Bryan spoke first. "They were nice except that Bryan kid." "I really liked them. They were so fun my favorite is Ritchie though since it reminds me of another Ritchie I used to know." I nodded.

Ritchie POV
"I dont like that Byron kid." Bryan said. "Well I think they were wonderful." "I agree with Ritchie they were super kind and supportive. I wish I could steal Riccaro."

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.