Riccaro's parents?

So in this oneshot Set comes visit the camp everyone gets scared but realize he doesn't seem to be here for any trouble. Although he brought Typhon with him. What chaos will unfold? Also sorry I won't do a human mom since I'm 99.9% sure that Nephthys is Riccaros mom and thats why he is so kind. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
Everyone in camp were enjoying a nice dinner. Everything was perfect besides Davis and Nero constant bickering. They act like real siblings and I enjoy that. All of a sudden a bright light appeared. I couldn't believe who it is Set and Typhon! What are they doing here? "Hello as you know I am Set there is also no need for introduction I already know who you guys are." "Why are you here?" Xylo said. "Ahh you must be Xylo Riccaro's earth dad. I'm not here for anyhting bad we just want to see our sons." "Sons?" Kay asked confused. Typhon then pointed to me and Soren. "Technically Soren is my son but Riccaro is my step son." They nodded remembering me mentioning that. When Set saw me he looked happy. "Ahh son I'm glad to see you again. Me and your mother misses you!" Set opened his arms for a hug. Something told me to hug him. I move closer to him while everyone was telling me to stop. I got close enough where I hugged Set. He hugged back and it was full of love. "Okay well he doesn't seem to want to hurt Riccaro or any of us thats good." Earth dad said happily. Then Set glared at all of them. "If you ever hurt my child I will torture you all and Momiji if you break his precious heart it'll be your funeral." As we were all spending time together Soren and Typhon seem to be fighting. More like Typhon beating Soren and him trying not to cry. I run in and stop Typhon he looks at me and laughs. "I should of killed you on Mercury when I had the chance." After he said that I start to remember all the bruises he caused. My bruises were now shown since I hid them by forgetting them. Everyone gasped and my dad looked angry. This caused a big fight until it was time for them to leave. "Bue Dad!" I said waving. Everyone seemed to like him thats good. Typhon glared at me but I didn't say anything. After they left we saw the big mess that happened. "So Riccaro you can clean up this mess." As Kay said that everyone walked away except for one person. "Hey step bro let me help since it's my fault to." I smiled at Soren and we began cleaning. After that we were inseparable.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot. Also does anyone know how to kill a demi god because Jyles has a fate worse then death right about now.