Riccaro and Solis Switches Bodies

Oh No! Riccaro and Solis switches bodies for a whole day. What madness will happen. Will Inpu and Xylo be very confused. Will Momiji kiss Riccaro or Solis who knows. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
"Are you sure you want to do this?" "Yes I want to be in your shoes for once!" I said excitedly. Solis smiled at me and we both dranked the potion. It suddenly went blank. I woke up and realized I was taller. I looked down and I looked up. "So it worked?" I said. Solis then said, "Yea now you're in my body and I am in yours." "That's amazing now I must go on my date with Momiji." "Well wouldn't she be scared if I showed up?" I theb realized I was in his body. "Okay go for me just don't do anything that could hurt me and her relationship." "I promise I won't." He left and I just sighed. "SOLIS!" I look up and saw Inpu. "Hi Inpu! I'm Ric- Solis!" "Yes I know you imbecile! Don't take potions out of my room!" He slapped me with a book and I started to cry. He then left back to his room. "W-Why did Inpu hurt me? Maybe a trip to see dad won't be so bad." As I was walking I saw Momiji and Solis. I hope everything is going good. I see dad and I go up to him. "Hi Dad!" "Solis I'm not your dad?" I then remembered. "Oh right sorry me and Solis switched bodies so I am Riccaro and that is Solis!" "You're letting Solis on a date with Momiji?" "Yes?" "Riccaro what if she starts to fall for Solis charm instead of yours?" I widened my eyes and started to run towards them. Sadly I was to late I saw them kiss. I start to cry and so does Solis. I hear Momiji say, "Why are you crying?" "Momiji you should know I'm not Riccaro. Me and Riccaro switched bodies I only went on this date so you wouldn't have to be with Riccaro in my body." Momiji looked shocked then looked behind her and saw me crying. "Oh Riccaro I-I'm sorry I didn't know." "It's okay Momiji you didn't know." All of a sudden I blacked out again. I woke up and looked at Solis. "I guess time is up." "Thanks Solis but I don't like your shoes Inpu hurts." "Yea you get that a lot." We laugh while Momiji looks so confused.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.