Thank You Xylo!

So in this oneshot Riccaro and Xylo go down to the underworld. They bump into Michael and Xylo tells him everything. Michael goes and thanks Xylo for letting him see his cub again. Now onto the oneshot.

Xylo POV
Me and Riccaro were heading to the underworld. I needed to get some things for my little project for Riccaro's birthday. As in I'm bringing him to see what he likes in the underworld. As we were walking through I saw Michael. I begin to run over there. "Hey Michael!" "Hey Xylo who is this?" "This is my son Riccaro." "Hi I'm Riccaro. I'm from Mercury my dad is Set. I'm a unicorn, alien, demon." "Nice to meet you Riccaro I am Michael an old friend of your dad's." "Michael I know you might hate me but I have to tell you. I killed Austin I didn't want to but my dad made me do it." "It's okay Xylo because of you I have my bear family again." I must of had a confused face until I saw Ritchie. I then hear something drop behind me. I look and see Austin. I scream so loudly. "Austin huh didn't I kill you?" "Yea but our souls are now in the underworld." I then realized Ritchie must be dead to. "So you are all dead and having a happy life." "Yes thank you Xylo we have our cub back." "Well I'm glad to help." Ritchie then said we should hang out. In the end we watched as Austin and Riccaro played. As in Riccaro trying to catch the ghost Austin. Riccaro fall in lava and the three of them scream until he comes out un harmed. "He is from Mercury the closest planet to the son." Michael and Ritchie nodded. We laughed as Austin ran into a rock. Somehow Riccaro ran into the same rock. They were both out cold.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.