Jyles x Drannus

So in this oneshot Drannus had a bad nightmare and Jyles came in to comfort him. Now onto the oneshot.

Drannus POV
I was working on some new plans when I started to feel tired. I pull at my purple locks. I get into bed and fall asleep.

~Drannus nightmare~
I had a dream of my plans failing. I see everyone yelling at me for lying ti them. I even see Jyles looking disappointed in me. "Can't believe you  failed all that we worked for. I hate you!" When Jyles said that my heart just dropped. I ran away not knowing where I was going until I realized I'm no where. All I could see was black. I then fainted and woke up crying.
~Nightmare over~

Jyles POV
I haven't seen Drannus in awhile so I decided to check up on him. I knock on his door but didn't hear anything. I then hear things breaking and being thrown around. I instantly open the door and see Drannus freaking out. I hug him from behind and he looked shocked. "Jyles don't you hate me?" "No why would you think that?" "I had a dream that you hated me since my plan got revealed." Drannus thinks I would hate him over that. "Drannus I would never hate you for that!" I hug him and he hugs back crying. "Drannus if anything I love you. I love you more than a friend." Drannus looked shocked and I kind of freaked out thinking he didn't like me. "Jyles I love you to." He ran up to me and kissed me. I blushed but kissed back. The rest of the day we cuddled.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.