Collin x Bri...Or Not?

Now onto the oneshot. Some of these may be short since I didnt get a long plot for it but it will still be cute.

Collin POV
Ever since Austin fought me at the dance I didn't know that me dating Bri affected my brothers this badly. Seek went psycho. Austin doesn't trust me. I really messed up this time. I walk downstairs and Bri hugs me. "Hi Collin!" "Hi Bri." I aaid with little enthusiasm. I know what I must do to make my brothers happy. I walked away and went to the kitchen. I see Austin and Seek. They glare at me. Maybe I should do it. I'm sorry Bri it must be done. "Hey Bri can we talk?" "Yes Collin what is it?" "Well as you can see my brothers hate me for dating you. Honestly I love my brothers more than I love you. They are my family. So what I'm saying for their mental health we should break up. I'm sorry I truley love you but my brothers come first." Bri looked upset but nodded. "I understand Collin it is for the best." Bri ran out the house trying not to cry infront of us. Austin and Seek looked at me confused. "Why would you break up with Bru for us?" Seek had asked me. "Again you are my brothers. I care about you and I don't want you guys to hate me." They both hugged me and we lived the rest of our lives being single pringles. Until Austin got with Bri. But we didn't fight we stayed being brothers cause we love eachother.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.