Brandeen and Brandon?

So in this oneshot Brandeen and FTO Brandon will meet. Who knows will Brandon like the fact that in another world he is evil? Now onto the oneshot.

Brandeen POV
So Lychee told me to go to a person name Mev. I dont know why as I was heading the direction he told me a portal appeared and sucked me in. Was this a set up? As I land in a weird place I look around and see people looking at me. "Who are you?" "I am Brandeen the son of Ares who are you guys?" "Oh you're the dude Lychee was talking about." "So is one of you guys Mev?" They all shook their head. "You are me from a different dimension." I understood what was going on. "Well tell me more about you me?" "My name is Brandon and I am a sky devil slayer. Me and my twin take in people who are evil and wants to reform into good people." I laughed at what he said. "Why are you laughing?" I assuming his twin said. "Well you see I am beyond evil. I hope the universe goes up in flames with me concerning the world." They looked shocked. "How can you be so rude when Riccaro and Lychee seem nice?" "You know Riccaro?" "Yes he is my counterpart." Brandon's twin said.  "Oh okay well he is bean never hurt him or Lychee!" I said mad. "For someone so evil you really care for Lychee and Riccaro." The Daveed look alike said. "Well you see Lychee is my son and Riccaro is like a child to me." They nodded. A portal appeared and I left. Man do I hate that dimension me.

FTO Brandon
"Man I hate that guy." "Agreed!" Everyone said.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.