Bryan x Jakey season 1

So in this oneshot Bryan flirts with Jakey. Jakey finally gets a back bone and flirts back causing Bryan to blush. Now onto the oneshot.

Bryan POV
I was going up to Jakey. You see I love flirting with him since he gets flustered real easily. "Do I know you? ‘Cause you look a lot like my next boyfriend." Jakey turned around and looked at me.

Jakey POV
I can't stand how much Bryan makes me flustered. I wonder if I can make him flustered instead. I heard him use a dumb pick up line and had a great idea. "For some reason, I was feeling a little off today. But when you came along, you definitely turned me on." "W-What?" I smirked as I saw the faint blush. "Is there an airport nearby or is it my heart taking off?" Bryan started to become a stuttering mess. "Hey, you’re pretty and I’m cute. Together we’d be Pretty Cute." "J-Jakey a-are y-you o-okay? W-Why a-aren't y-you d-denying m-my l-love?" Pay back is a b*tch. "Hello, I’m a thief, and I’m here to steal your heart." Bryan started blushing even brighter. All of a sudden he sneezed. "I’d say God Bless you, but it looks like he already did." This made Bryan even more flustered. "My buddies bet me that I wouldn’t be able to start a conversation with the hottest person in the bar. Wanna buy some drinks with their money?" Just one more line and he will be completely done. "Kiss me if I’m wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?" That made him have an intense nose bleed. After he recovered he did something unexpected. He kissed me I kissed back but he deepened it. "Uhhh?" My eyes were swirled. "Don't try to fluster a child of Aphrodite." Note taken.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.