Austin vs Hus Brothers

So leave all your request cause I feel bad for not keeping up with books! Anyways in this oneshot Austin works with Kai. Austin and Kai then fight with Collin and Seek. Bri comes along and fixes Austin. Now onto the oneshot.

Austin POV
I look at Kai as he smirks at me. "Glad you joined the right family for once." Kai said laughing. "They betrayed me...more like Collin betrayed me." I said upset. "Well time for some revenge." I look up at him. "What do you mean?" "Well my dear cousin we are going to destroy your brothers." I looked down. "I don't want to-" All of a sudden I felt some type of needle enter my neck. All I feel is hatred for them. "Okay lets do this!" We head out and go to what used to be my house.

Seek POV
I hope Austin is okay. Is he mad at me? No, No, No he isn't mad at me. I heard yelling and ran downstairs to see Kai, Austin and Collin fighting. But this time Austin was fighting with Collin. "AUSTIN STOP!" Austin looked at me and smirked. He sent a fire ball my way which I dodge. "Why are you doing this?" "Because you guys betrayed me." I think abotu everything that happened between us all. "Austin! We all did stupid stuff that hurt eachother. I'm in regret to that..." Austin attacked Collin who didn't fight back Kai just laughed at our misery. I run over to colling and stand infront of him. "COLLIN RUN TO THE WATER!" Collin nods as I take the hits feeling my leaves burn. "Austin please stop!" He ran after Collin as I fell down fainted.

Collin POV
What do I do? What do I do? I messed up everything all because we all love Bri. I get to the water and look at Austin. "Well time to say goodbye." He said. I took all his hit not fighting back. "I won't fight my brother." Bri cane along and ran right infront of me. "STOP IT!" She poked Austin's chest with this sword thing and he just stopped completely. Austin looks around and cries. "Did I do all of this?" Bri nodded. I got up and hugged him. 'It's my fault this all happened.' I think to myself. I still put on a smile to make Austin feel better. We run inside to see Seek still on the ground. Austin ran to him crying. "I hurt my little brother? I'M A TERRIBLE BIG BROTHER!" Austim started to cry. Seek just grabbed his hand and smiled. "I'm fine glad you came to your senses." We all hug ubtil Kai ruined it. "Why do you have to be so dumb. You could of have Bri all to yourself." "Go away!" Austin yelled. Kai left but laughed. We all looked around. I really should of just kept my emotions to myself.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.