Lychee x Nad

Okay so again I need a lot more detail because I got nothing and I have been stressed from many projects I'm doing. So this will be short I'm sorry but it's best for me. I'll also only update this once a day and the Momiji x Riccaro x Mikael book will be updated only on Tuesdays. Now onto the oneshot.

Lychee POV
I was walking around when I saw Nad just sitting on a bench. I start to blush and head over there. You see I've always liked Nad but I didn't know how to go about it. "Hey Nad!" He looked at me and smiled. Gosh that smile was yo die for. "Hey Lychee how are you?" "I'm doing amazing just taking a walk. How about you?" "Well I'm just sitting and hanging around. You can join me if you want." After he said that I sat right next to him. "So what do you wany to talk about?" He just looked at me then looked away. "Got any crushes?" Does he know I like him? "Yea you?" "Yea I do." "Oh well who is it." The thought it might be someone else hurts me. "Well let's say it at the same time." I nodded and we began to countdown. When 1 hit we both said, "You!" I started to blush and he hugged me. We then kissed and started to make out.

Brandeen POV
"So give me $30 Brandeen. I told you he was gay." I sighed and gave Daveed his $30.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.