Brick and Coleus great adventures

So in this oneshot Coleus will try and hang out with Brick. Brick keeps trying to kill both his brothers. Coleus then gets through to Brick and he doesnt want to kill Coleus anymore. Now onto the oneshot.

Coleus POV
Maybe I should see if Brick wants to hang out. Hmm what if he is busy? Nah who cares I will still just bother him. I go to his cabin and knock on the door. He opens it and looks at me annoyed. "What do you want?" "Wanna hang out with me?" "No!" He slammed the door in my face. I knocked again. "Go away Coleus!" I knocked again. He opens the door and glares at me. "Fine what do you want to do!"

Brick POV
I was making a plan on how to kill my siblings when I heard a knock on my door. I open it up and see Coleus. "What do you want?" He asked if we could hang out. I said no and slammed the door on him. He just kept knocking on the door. You know what fine maybe he will leave me alone for the rest of the week. He starts to lead me into the forest. We get into a meadow and he tells me, "The flowers are so pretty. It is a perfect day for a brotherly hang out. How about we have a picnic?" "If this is a brotherly hangout why isn't Xylo here?" "He is busy right now." "Well I was busy." "Well now you're not." That little smug idiot. We sat down on the blanket and began to eat. "So Brick do you like camp?" "No I hate it with a great passion." Coleus nodded. We began to talk and I realized how much we actually have in common. Maybe he will survive probably not Xylo though. We head back to the cabins. I go to my cabin after saying good bye. I guess I'll take him out the plan.

Coleus POV
I'm pretty sure he is opening up to me. Maybe he can open up to Xylo to. I should hang out with both of them tomorrow.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.