2 Riccaros?

So I will be having the new book posted today. Now in this oneshot Riccaro and some of his friends are taking a walk and a time machine appears. Another Riccaro comes out and is more responsible but rude. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
So me and some other people decided to go on a walk. At first I was only inviting my family but Inpu and Magnus looked bored so I invited them. We were all walking in the forest when we heard something hit the ground. It looked like a weird machine. "Dad what's that?" "I dont know but stay far away from it." All of a sudden the door opened and another me stepped out. "Huh?" "Where am I?" It sounded like me but it was more dull and dead inside. When he looked at me he got mad. "You're the old me pitiful. You look so much weaker then me." Everyone was shocked and I started to cry and ran away. Magnus being my best friend ran after me.

Momiji POV
I dont care if Magnus and Riccaro are best friend. I will fight her one day for stealing what's mine. I look at the other Riccaro and saw how responsible and smart he is being. "Wow you know so much unlike our Riccaro." I heard Kay say. "Well I'm not a dummy like him. I am 10x more smarter than him." Everyone was so impressed except for me. "But you aren't as sweet or cute as him." "Why are you talking you fox b*tch?" Oh that made me angry. "Chill Momiji let the dude live. *whisper* We can jump him later." I silently laughed at what Jyles said. We all head back to camp. They took that stupid machine so they could fix it.

Riccaro POV
I look back and saw the other me. I then saw Momiji and hugged her. "I don't like him Momiji!" "I don't like him either." I look over and see how my famioy looks really happy talking to him. Magnus came over to us and Momiji slightly growled. "Are they going to forget about me?" "No Riccaro they won't." I nodded at what Magnus said. I went to sleep and woke up to loud noises. I walked out the pyramid and saw Magnus looking worried. "What's wrong Magnus?" "Come with me. Me and Momiji have to so you something." I follow them to Momiji's place. She looked perplexed. "Momiji is everything okay?" She didn't say anything and walked in a direction. Me and Magnus followed until we saw a party. Magnus pointed to the banner. It read 'Party for the smart Riccaro.' "So they forgot about me already?" I said crying sadly. Little did we know they all heard and saw this. "I'm sorry Riccaro. But they really did." I just kept crying and ran.

Magnus POV
I looked up and saw everyone with a don't care face. "You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Just cause Riccaro isn't smart doesn't mean you can forget about him. I remember him saying are they going to forget about me. I tried to comfort him but you guys have to be ass holes!" I said so pissed. Everyone then had a guilty look. I looked around and didn't see the smart Riccaro around. Momiji and me then runs to find Riccaro.

Xylo POV
I really did just forget about my own son. I go after them and so does the rest of the camp. We follow Momiji until we saw a sight I didn't want to see. The smart Riccaro was trying to kill my son. "What are you doing stop it!" I heard Davis say. "He started it trying to cut me for taking you away." Did Riccaro really stop this. "I d-didn't start it since I didn't want it to happen." Momiji tackled the dude and dragged him to his time machine. After that dude left Magnus ran over to help Riccaro. They then looked at us. "Now you care about Riccaro!" We all took turns deeply apologizing to Riccaro who said it was okay but still looked like he was about to cry. I really did f*ck up this time.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.