Jyles x Mario

Another shor but sweet one. Also in a week my new oneshot book will be out. Now onto the oneshot.

Jyles POV
Ever since the ball Mario has been super nice to me. I made it my duty to protect him. I have gained I tiny crush on him. Basically I stalk him to make sure he is safe. I was watching as Kayla broke up with him. He ran away crying and I ran after him. "Hey Mario you okay?" "Oh hi Jyles. I'm fine just Kayla broke up with me." I smirk knowing this is my chance. "Well she doesn't deserve you. You are the sweetest person I ever met. Maybe someone has a crush on you and you don't know it." "Who would like me?" After he said that my heart sunk. I run up and kiss him. "I love you Mario." Mario looked shocked but kissed me back. We heard a scream and I saw Kayla. "What are you doing Mario I wanted you back." I knew Mario still like Kayla and I was scared he would choose her. "Well Kayla I found someone who actually cares about me." I smile knowing he picked me over her. "I love you Jyles." "I love you to Mario!" We leave Kayla in disbelief and head to his cabin. Daisy saw us and Mario explained it. Daisy instantly started calling me dad. I had a happy family who is there for me.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.