Riccaro the lighting rod

So in this oneshot Riccaro and Xylo walks past Mario but Mario was using his powers and the lighting all hit Riccaro now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
Everything was going great. Me and dad were spending time together. I have a girlfriend. My brothers been hanging out with me recently. We walked past Mario but all of a sudden lighting came down all over me. Shocking me even worse then the first time. When it stopped I looked around and fainted.

Xylo POV
After we waved to Mario a bunch of lighting went towards Riccaro hitting him. Wants it was gone Riccaro fainted. Mario ran up to me upset. "Hey Xylo is everything okay?" "No Riccaro fainted because of you." "I forgot that lightning is attracted to Riccaro." I picked up Riccaro and ran to the infirmary. I got Kayla and she began to help Riccaro to the best of her abilities. After she left I went in and waited till Riccaro woke up. "I'm sorry Riccaro I thought today would be perfect but I just lied and hurt you even more." "It's okay dad I still had fun." I looked uo and saw Riccaro awake. "You're awake!" I cried and hugged him. (Hugged autocorected to drugged.)

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.