Why do you hide yourself

So two people kinda requested the same thing so I'm going to combine them together. Hope you guys don't mind

 Hope you guys don't mind

So in this oneshot Lychee's tombjuice will wear off and Xylo, Riccaro, and Davis will see

So in this oneshot Lychee's tombjuice will wear off and Xylo, Riccaro, and Davis will see. Lychee then runs but Davis chases and asks why Lychee needs to hide himself. Now onto the oneshot.

Lychee POV
I was hanging out with Xylo, Riccaro, and Davis. We all decided to train together. I started to feel bad and realized I left my tombjuice at home. "I will be right back." "No Lychee your up." Xylo had told me. I need to get this over with. I took my place until I fell on the floor. My skin started to turn red and my horns were now much more appearing. I looked at everyone and they all looked confused. "Middle bro you're a demon like me?" Riccaro questioned. "Yes Riccaro I am a demon." "Are you an evil demon? Are you going to attack us?" Xylo started asking all these questions. I looked down and realized they must think I am a monster. I ran into the woods.

Davis POV
After Lychee turned back into a demon everyone started asking questions. I could see this made him very uncomfortable. After he ran into the forest I ran after him. As I looked around I saw him by a river drinking a type of juice. That might be tombjuice since his red skin is gone. I go over and sit next to him. "Hey Lychee are you okay?" "No you guys probably think I'm a monster." "Nah Riccaro is a demon to and we still hang out with him." Lychee just nodded and looked away. "Why do you hide yourself?" "Because I don't want my demon to control me." I just nodded. "Well I will like you no matter what you look like!" Lychee smiled and we headed back. Xylo apologized for asking to many questions. "It's fine Xylo." Lychee had said. We continued training after Lychee dranked his tombjuice.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.