Jakey x Bryan + Jakey and Bryan

So in this oneshot Jakey and Bryan from season 1 ends up meeting Jakey and Bryan from season 2. Now onto the oneshot. This might be short since I have no idea what to do.

Jakey S1 POV
Me and Bryan were taking a walk until a time machine appears infrin if us. We investigate it and see ourselves except different. They wake up and look at eachother. "Where is Brandeen?" The me look alike said. "I could of sworn I was cuddling him." Wait are me and Bryan not dating. "Who are you guys were is Inpu?" "Oh well I'm Jakey and this is Bryan!" They must of realized what's happening. "So we are you from the future. If so have fun your dating will have a lot of problems to come." "What do you mean?" I questioned myself. Bryan then said, "Bryan don't trust the Seductive Rose." "What's a seductive rose?" They looked perplexed. "Well just know in the future you move on to other people." "What do you mean." "We can't explain a lot since we like the life we have. Well I have." Jakey said. Bryan said, "I would honestly like to change my life." "What happened to us?" Bryan asked. "A lot of things but know people will forgive you for it." "Oh well thats good atleast." "Yea well Jakey make sure Brandeen is alright. Something evil can control him." Brandeen wouldn't do anyhting evil. "Also Daveed will try to steal your place as bestie." That Daveed will pay if he does. "Well it's time to leave." They left and me and Bryan looked at eachother confused. "Welp thats for the future to tell." I nodded and we continues our walk.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.