Child of Hestia

In this oneshot Dranne is the child of Hestia. Drannr has fairies and elves in his cabin. One day Drannus and Lychee over hear him commanding someone to get his food. Now onto the oneshot.

Dranne POV
I just woke up and realized how hungry I am. "Fairies get me the best breakfast I have!" I commanded one of my fairies. "Yes sir!" A tiny voice replied back. It leaves and comes back with an extravagant breakfast. I look at it and see nothing is out if place. "Good fairy now go and tell the elves to prepare my lunch." "Yes sir!" The fairy said back. The fairy left and I began to eat the food. "Not warm enough!" I screamed for the fairy. When she came in I yelled at her. "You know I like my food exactly room tempature this is too cold for my liking!" "But sir when I checked the foods temperature it was room temperature." "BULL CRAP!" I throw syrup at the fairy causing it's wings to become sticky. She then runs away not trying to cry.

Drannus POV
Me and Lychee were devising a plan together when we both heard someone say, "BULL CRAP!" We both look at eachother then run to where the noise was. It took us to Dranne and Drannus house. "Is Dranne okay?" Lychee asked confused. "I don't know but I must check up on him." I went up to the door and opened it. We peer in and see fairies and elves doing Dranne'a bidding. Lychee looks around until he sees a hurt fairy. He goes over to it while I go over to Dranne. "DRANNE!" He jumps but looks at me. "You do not have the right to command these poor woodland creatures!" "But Drannus they give me my food!" "Well go up and get it yourself you lazy piece of crap!" I heard tiny laughter and saw Dranne glaring at the fairies and elves. "You guys leave and go back to your homes!" I said sternly. They nodded and left except for the one in Lychee's hand. "Lychee what are you doing?" "They refuse to leave so now they are our kid." I sigh and we head back to Lychee's cabin.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.