Seductive Rose Controls Riccaro

So in this oneshot Riccaro gets taken by the seductive rose but since Riccaro is a child of chaos it doesn't work and the seductive rose submits to Riccaro. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was eating my chicken nuggies when Bryan walked in. But he looks different he has black wings and looks all purple. "Uncle what happened?" "Oh hi there child come with me." I nod until another Bryan appears. "Riccaro stay away from him!" "Huh?" I said so confused. That was until the black winged Bryan grabbed me and dragged me away. He took off and Bryan followed us but the weird Bryan made my Bryan hit a tree. He takes me to a dark castle and drags me in and locks me up. I just sit there crying wants my earth dad. "Why did you kidnap me?" "Because Bryan treasures you almost like that dumb horse of his." "Helios you mean the unicorn?" "Yea luckily I killed it. I hate unicorns." After he said that I started to cry. "But I'm a unicorn." "Then I'll enjoy causing pain to you." He started to hurt me and I kept crying. After the 20th day he seemed to be upset. "A-Are you going to hurt me?" "No you're to innocent you don't fight back I just feel connected to you." I stand up slowly and go over to him patting his head. He smiles and leans into the pats. "I guess you never had a true friend?" "I mean I had Daveed and Brandeen but I don't know where they are." I nod and hug him. "I will let you leave." "No come with me I'll be your friend." "Really?" "Yea!" I said happily. He flies us back and I see everyone with weapons until Bryan points at us. "Riccaro get over here he is dangerous." Inou said. "No he is just misunderstood. I know he tortured me and stuff but he has regrets to it. He loves pats to." Bryan stops and looks at the corrupted Bryan. "Riccaro he hurt you." "Well he is my friend!" The corrupted Bryan turns into a rose sword. "Huh?" "Well since you are a child of chaos you control me easily thats why I felt bad." The rose said. I nod and smile. "I HAVE A NEW WEAPON!" Bryan just laughs as Xylo runs up to me freaking out.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.