Austin Firey Revenge

So Austin strikes again. He steals Riccaro and returns to his island. That is until Xylo comes out of no wjere trying to take Riccaro back. It fails causing lava to spewl all over Xylo. Now onto the oneshot.

Austin POV
Ever since I was yeeted back into my island the volcanoe almost exploded. But this time I devised a plan to capture Riccaro. While my brothers were sleeping I left to the camp. I then sneaked into the egyption pyramid. I went into Riccaro's room and slowly grabbed him. I then ran like there was no tomorrow back to Moku. Wants we got to my room I sat him in my bed and cuddle him for the rest of the night.

Riccaro POV
I was slowly waking up. I look around and realize I'm somewhere different. I go out the room and see steps. Maybe I could go down there. I walk down and all eyes are on me. "AUSTIN DID YOU STEAL RICCARO?" "M-Maybe." I heard Austin say. "Hi big bro, Hi pretty girl, Hi grassy-chan, Hi shark!" Shark came up to me and said, "Will you ever call us by our names?" "Nope!" I said popping the P. "Well what do we do know?" "Austin this is your mess if someone comes for him that's on you. Seek, Collin, lets go away from the war zone." Austin just looked at me and said, "Guess it's just us. Wanna use a volcanoe to make cookies?" "Heck yea!" We grabbed the necessities needed and headed up the volcanoe. As we were making the cookies we heard a voice. "So you think it's smart stealing Riccaro?" We look over and see dad. "Hi dad I'm making cookies in a volcanoe." "Austin I'm going to-" "If you step closer lava will rain on you." "RI lets go home." I don't want to leave. "No I wanna stay here." After I said that Austin made a lava shower appear. Xylo then ran for cover. "You win this time Austin!" He said while running away. For the last three weeks I was hanging out with Austin while dad made bad attempts at taking me back.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.