You can come back alive?

But in this oneshot Mario will end up dying. Then all of a sudden he comes back to life. Now onto the oneshot.

Mario POV
We all decided to take a group walk as a camp. All of a sudden a boulder landed on me. Everyone gasped.

Kayla POV
"OMG MARIO JUST GOT CRUSHED!" I heard Xylo scream. We all looked at Riccaro since we heard crying. "Is Sparky okay?" Xylo then froze up. "He us perfectly fine-" "Hey guys." "Hey Mario, I told you he would be- Mario you're alive?" I just sat there confused. "So apparently I am immortal and can't die." I went up and slapped him. "Tell us that before I get a heart attack!" He just scratched the back of his neck.

Mario POV
I was walking with Xylo when a sword ran straight through my head. "Mario!!" "Chill I'm fine." I said with a hole in my head. "Mario you got a little something on your head." "The hole yea I know. It will be there for awhile." Xylo just nodded. Lychee came over and grabbed the sword. "Sorry Mario!" "It's fine Lychee!"

~2 days later~
Me and Kay were on a date. We were having a wonderful time until robbers entered the restaurant. I decided to fight them off but I got shot instead. They ran since the cops came. I went over to Kay and she saw the two holes in my arms. "Well atleast you're okay." She said. Finally they are getting used to it.

~2 days later~
Ugh I keep dying now that people know I can't die. I was taking a walk when I saw Riccaro on the mic. "Stop purposely killing Mario. Even though he can live it probably still hurts him!" I smiled at least he understands. I saw a bomb being thrown towards Riccaro's way so I jumped in and took the blow. Riccaro started to cry. "I'm fine Riccaro!" "Why did you save me?" "Because you are an adorable bean!"

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.