So Grape Juice?

In this oneshot Xylo and Cal will confront Lychee on this grape juice. Now onto the oneshot.

Xylo POV
As we were on this trip I can't not think of the grape juice. I know he is talking about tombjuice but why call it grape juice. Also why did he give a supply to Riccaro? I'm going to have to have a talk with him later.

Cal POV
Why did Lychee give Riccaro tombjuice. It can't only to change his appearance. Before I can think anymore Riccaro jumped on the tree. "Riccaro get off of there you might hurt yourself!" I said worrying like a mom would. "Okay mom." He jumped off and I sigh with relief. "Lets keep going." Nad had told us I nodded and we headed back to the portal.

Lychee POV
I was heading back to the greek area but someone stopped me. I turn around and see Xylo and Cal. "What do gou guys want?" "Why did you give Riccaro tombjuice?" "I didn't give him tombjuice it is grape juice I just added stuff into it to make him human." "Why do I not believe that for one second." I look at Xylo and scoff. "Believe what you want. It makes Riccaro happy." "Well I told him to be himself." "Okay so he is still him he only does that when he goes to the city with me." Cal then freaked out. "YOU TAKE MY SOM OUT TO THE CITY?!" "Only at midnight no one is out by then." "AHHHHHHHHH!!!" I think I hit a nerve in Cal. "Lychee that is dangerous someone could come and steal Riccaro." "Yea then I beat them to a bloody pulp." "Guess I can't argue over that. But make sure Riccaro doesn't go overload on that grape juice." "No promises it's really addicting." At that point Cal fainted and Xylo took him back to his room. Maybe I shoudln't of lied about the city thing but it was fun to see Cal scream.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.