Ahh this is awkward

So again sorry I will tell you this I'm stressed sinve family matters have come up I also been looking at new houses to live in since I will be moving in a year also more drawings. Now onto the oneshot. Also curse the spam it was annoying since I was in church and couldn't look at my phone!

 Also curse the spam it was annoying since I was in church and couldn't look at my phone!

Riccaro POV

Riccaro POV

"Okay Momjij we need to go this way!" I was dragging Momiji with me to Mev's house since I wanted her to come to a dimenstion with me. What dimension what ever the portal takes us. As we were walking a portal appeared. "Come on Moniji lets go in!"  "Is it safe?" "Yup I do this all the time!" I go in with Momiji following me. "Oh this is a new place!" Momiji grabbed my hand and we walked into a restaurant. "This is not a result it's a bar." We go up to the counter and sit down. "What can I do for you?" We saw a pretty girl with purple hair. Momiji saw me looking at the purple hair with admiration. She glared at the girl.

Momiji POV
"So what's a good looking dude doing here?" The girl said flirting with my boyfriend. "Well we came from a different dimension. I am Momiji and this is my BOYFRIEND Riccaro." June laughed and told us to come with her. We followed her and I grabbed Riccaro's hand and held him close to me. Who does this girl think she is? We arrive at a building and head in. "Randis two people came from a different dimension!" Everyone came down and saw us. A big dude with a prosthetic came up to us. "Hmm if they are from a different universe who is their counterpart. Also I am Randis. This is my son Dax and my wife Jeanie." I nodded and held Riccaro closer to me a dude with weird things on the side came up to us. He looked strictly at Riccaro. "Hi I am Bleak one of the best hackers in town." "Hi I'm Riccaro and this is my girlfriend Momiji!" All of a sudden everyone had stars in their eyes when Riccaro spoke. "OMG YOU ARE ADORABLE I WANT YOU! I AM KNUCKLES BUT YOU CAN CALL ME BIG BRO!!!" I held Riccaro closer behind me since he was getting scared. "Okay so I took a sample of each of their blood while they weren't looking to find their counterpart." I looked at bleak dumbfounded. So their counterpart surprisingly is Randis and June. Momiji is June's counterpart while Riccaro is Randis counterpart." June looked awkward. "Well you see me and Randis are siblings and if you and Riccaro are dating..." I looked grossed out. When a portal came instead of staying in the awkwardness I ran into it with Riccaro.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.