Important

~Stuff happening in my life right now~

I'll be moving August and don't really know how updating will go especially since right as I move I'll be starting a whole new school. So the start of August for me until I settle into my new house I'll be putting a hold on this and my Momiji x Riccaro x Mikael. These are two of the longest books I make and it would stress me out to keep up with them.

~Upcoming books~
So someone has requested if I did an FTO book. I think that's an amzing idea so after this book finishes for the next book it will be all origin series you can request. It doesnt also have to be an orgins it can be anything from the origin crew just know I don't really watch Bryan's fnaf so I know nothing of that and won't be able to do it.

~Interact with me~
So if you giys ever wanna talk to someone you can message me or if you need help with a book message me what you need help with and I'll help. Also I do play minecraft on my phone so if you ever wanna play should totally add me. Also to mention I do have instagram that you can follow and send me drawings you did I can feature into my books. Or you can generally talk to me and hang out because I'm a nice person.
Insta: _white_angel_fox

~extra info~
I been doing a lot of thinking and I kinda want to do minecract roleplays. But I need a group and I have to wait till my birthday but it would be fun to do something that I've always admired! But that will be for the future so yea!

Well thats all so see you guys later bye muwah!