You guys are brothers

So in this oneshot Riccaro tells Mario and Bryan how they are siblings in another world. They look shock and try to make sense of it. This might be short. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
After coming back from the magic place I went to find Mario and Bryan. Maybe if I told them they are siblings maybe they might get along. I try to find them. Once I do I go up to them. "Hi uncle! Hi step dad!" "Hi Riccaro what do you need?" "So I been traveling to different dimensions lately." "Okay so?" "In one dimension you guys are brothers." "How is that possible we hate eachother!?" Mario said. "Well in that universe you guys cared a lot for eachother. The different universes always have something new. In this apocolypse dimension My counterpart and Xylo's counterlart were dating." Bryan and Mario looked at eachother then at me. "Was I a good person?" "Yup you never did anything bad in the dimension." "What about me?" "Well you always fought with Davis counterpart but apparently you two got together." "Me and Davis got together in that universe?" "Well his name is David." They nodded and looked at eachother they both said, "That dimension can burn." They didn't make up? I look down and walk away sadly. I failed my mission.

Bryan POV
I can't believe me and Mario are siblings. "Heh who would of known?" I heard Mario say. "Yea wanna go get some icecream?" "I'm down!" We head over and eat some icecream. "Maybe it isn't that bad that we are brothers." "Yea we can always be fake brothers here!" From that day forward everyone was shocked on how we called eachother brothers.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.