Mama bears and Dada bears?

So first off if you guys have any ideas on what I can draw please tell me since I have none. It can be oc's anime characters or pets. Now in this oneshot Solis, Inpu, Cal meets Austin, Ritchie, and Michael. The mothers watch their children as they play while the fathers pretend they don't care. Now onto the oneshot.

Solis POV
Me and Inpu were sitting on the couch while Cal was laying on the floor. All of a sudden three people walked in. We look confused and they just stare at us. The tallest one said, "Hello I am Ritchie. We wanted to explore the new camp since we were at the old one." "Nice to meet you I am Inpu and this is Solis." He said pointing to me. I waved and Austin waved back. "I am Austin and this is my dada and mama bear Ritchie and Michael!" Ritchie seemed annoyed but also had a slight smile as Austin said that. "Well I am Michael also Austin be careful you would of fell if you moved any closer." Austin looked down and made an O face. "Well I am Cal." "Correction that is mama cal!" Ritchie seemed to laugh at that. I look over at Austin. While they were talking I went over to him. "Do you want to play a game?" "Yea lets play fight!" Austin said excitedly. I smiled and we played fight it was going great until me and Auston got a little rough and we both got badly injured. I started to cry also causing Austin to cry.

Inpu POV
"Kids I swear can be a pain." I said talking to Ritchie. He agreed and we had a few laughs until we saw the two get hurt. We were about to run iver there but Cal and Michael beat us to it.

Cal POV
"Something is going to go wrong." "Yea I feel the same." As we were watching Solis and Austin more like I was watching Solis while Michael was watching Austin. All of a sudden they both started to cry. I ran over to Solis while Michael ran to Austin. "Solis/Austin are you okay?" We both screamed. "Yes I'm fine mama." They both said. I glared at Michael and he glared at me. "This is your fault!" I said. "How is it my fault your son started to get rough first!" Michael rebuttaled. "Well if your son didn't suggest play fighting it would of been fine!" We kept fighting until Inpi grabbed me and Ritchie grabbed Michael. "Enough fighting you to." Ritchie said pulling Michael away. We both huffed and looked away. "I'm sorry you had to see that Ritchie." Inpu said. "It's fine Michael's a hot head." "Lets go Austin and Ritchie." Michael said. "Seeya loser." As they left I went to my room.

Inpu POV
After Cal left Ritchie appeared. "We still down for a boys night?" "Definitely." I said while Michael called his name. "Good luck." We both laughed.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.