Scp? pt2

So in this oneshot Mario and his friends are all being hunted down by Shy Guy. Until Riccaro appears with Xylo and Shy Guy calms down and steals Riccaro. They then try to get Riccaro back. Now onto the oneshot.

SCP Mario POV
Ever since Riccaro and Cal left Shy Guy has been on a rampage. But this time looking at him doesn't stop him. "What do we do Xylo?" I heard Kayla bear ask. "Honestly this never happened before Kayla." Bryan was screaming trying to run faster than us. "Why are you trying to out run us?" "Well who ever is the last one will most likely be dead." Kayla happened to be the last one. "Shut up Bryan I won't die first Mario will." "Dont put me in this." Xylo just laughed until a portal appeared. Riccaro then appeared. "Hi guys this time I brought my dad Xylo with me." Shy Guy saw him and stopped. All of a sudden he grabbed Riccaro and ran. "SON!" We all stopped and stared.

OOO Xylo POV
"What is that thing?" "That is an Scp a form of alien. That is Shy Guy he has an obsession with Riccaro." Xylo nodded. "Also Riccaro already told me about you guys so it's nice to meet another me." SCP Xylo nodded. We began our search. We kept searching until we saw a liquid of some kind heading a specific direction. "Should we follow it?" Kayla asked. "Yes if that thing has my son then I want him back." Mario sighed and said, "I guess we need to save him." They all sighed. We all began to follow the trail. It lead us to Riccaro and Shy Guy having a...tea party? "Hey dad this is my new alien buddy!" "H-Hi d-dad." The thing said to me. "Uhhh?" "No shy guy that's my dad. He is your friend so are they." "F-Friends?" "Yes friends." "F-Friends!" Shy Guy then took Mario and hugged him. "F-Friend!" A portal appeared. "Okay Riccaro time to go!" Riccaro goes over to Shy Guy and said, "Bye friend! I hope I see you again." "G-Goodbye f-friend!" We then left back to our world.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.