Inpu missing an arm

So in this oneshot Solis, Riccaro, Cal, Davis, Mev, Nero, Nad, Momiji, Mania, Iroh, and Dranne all reacts to Inpu's missing arm. Now onto the oneshot.

Inpu POV
I was going to have another tea party day with Momiji. Well it isn't just me it's the others that went last time. I walked out of my cabin only to see Cal and Solis. "Hey guys!" I waved with my only arm I can wave with. When they looked at me Solis became concerned and Cal looked like he was about to freak out. "WHAT HAPPENED?" Cal yelled looking at my missing arm. "Magnus went crazy and cut off my arm." Solis looked upset. "Is Magnus and you okay?" "Yea we are doing fine." (So a little tid bit I never watched the part were Inpu got his arm cut off so I am definitely wrong on a lot of things so please don't correct me because I really don't care.) "Thats good." "What's all this yelling about?" Davis and Nero came out confused until they saw my arm. "Well someone was bound to lose an arm at camp. So how did it happen?" "Magnus went crazy and cut off my arm." Nero looked at it and said, "Why don't you get a prosthetic?" "I'm currently broke. Also Bryan and me aren't dating." Davis just giggled. "Well it doesn't look that bad." I knew he was lying but I didn't put much thought to it. "Now if you excuse me I'm gonna be late for my tea party." Davis laughed until I said, "Yea the tea party consists of Momiji, Riccaro, Dranne, Iroh, and Mania." Wants I said Mania Davis shut up and went back to his room. Thats what he gets. I said to myself. I said bye and left to Momiji's shrine. When I got there I saw the stairs. "Oh no."

~2 hours later~
I'm finally at the front door. I knock and Momiji opens it. "Inp- OMG what happened to your arm?!" I walked in and sat down everyone began to bombard me with questions. "Well Magnus went crazy and not only did they stab Xylo and then cut off my arm." After I said the stabbed Xylo part Riccaro started to cry. "Why are you crying I'm fine?" Momiji then sighed. "Xylo is Riccaro's earth dad." I stopped and think until I realized what I said. "Riccaro I am so sorry." "Are you both okay?" He asked looking worried. "I'm fine I don't know about Xylo though." Riccaro nodded and hugged me. "I hope your arm gets better and thank you for telling me the truth." I nod and we began to have the tea party though Dranne had to feed me the donuts.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot. Another oneshot I made longer.