Insomnia?

In this oneshot Riccaro is awake and goes on a walk until he sees Cal still up. They talk and Riccaro tries to help get him to bed. I wont do Lychee since it would be easier to explain why Riccaro was in the pyramid. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
It was about 12 at night. I couldn't sleep since I was scared of having a nightmare. Luckily demons don't have to sleep. (Unless your nezku from demon slayer) What should I do? I could go for a hopity skippity. I start to head out until I saw mom on the couch. "Hi mama Cal!" "Hi Riccaro...Riccaro why are you up this late?!" "Well demons don't need to sleep and I was to scared about having another nightmare. I was about to go hopity skippity." Cal just nodded. "Why are you awake mom?" "I have insomnia I can't sleep." So mom doesn't sleep. "Don't humans need sleep?" "Yes Riccaro they do." "Then I shall help you sleep."

Cal POV
If Riccaro can put me to sleep I will be surprised. "I'm going to make you cookies and warm milk!" Wow he's going to give me sugar to help me sleep. He finishes them but won't let me eat any. "First we must try calming techniques." Riccaro sit in the circle and started to light up lavender candles. It smells so nice honestly makes me sleepy. We start to meditate when. "Okay now we can eat cookies." I was about to take one but he slapped my hand. "Not that one!" I let him pick the cookies for me. He gave me two of them. I ate them confused it didn't taste like a cookie. I then dranked the warm milk. All of a sudden I was out like a light.

Riccaro POV
I feel bad that I put sleeping pills in his milk and cookies. But if humans need to sleep I want him to be well rested. Welp time to hopity skippity.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.