Riccaro x Mikael

So in this oneshot Riccaro and Mikael will be walking when Jyles dropped tombjuice on them. Riccaro pushes Mikael out the way and takes the hit. This makes him have SDS Ritchie's personality. Then mama Cal gets mad. This will be short since I have stuff I need to do.

Riccaro POV
Mikael wanted to train me on my powers today. So we were on our way to his training area. I wish I could tell him how I feel. As we were walking I looked up and saw a bottle. I pushed Mikael out the way and took the hit. I suddenly blacked out.

Mikael POV
Riccaro pushed me and I looked back and saw something drop on him. He then blacked out. I then saw him move. "Riccaro are you okay?" He looked at me with lust in his eyes. Why is he so hot like that? "Hey there cutie! Let's skip the training and go on a date." "W-What happened to the innocent Riccaro I love?" "I'm still Riccaro Mikael. They say that kissing is a language of love, so would you mind starting a conversation with me?" He tried to kiss me but I moved away. "Oh come on baby what's a little kiss going to do?" "Riccaro this isn't you." He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the water fall. Riccaro took off his shorts and I looked at him. He looks back smirking "Are you undressing me with your eyes?!" "N'No!" I blushed. He put back on his shorts and said, "I guess we won't go swimming." All of a sudden he got hit again and blacked out. I hope this makes the Riccaro I love back.

Riccaro POV
"What happened to me?" I look up and see Cal and Mikael. "Riccaro you are okay. You got hit with tombjuice." Cal had said. He seemed pretty mad to. "Heu Riccaro I love you and your childish self." Mikael said kissing me. I kissed back shocked.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.