What are these?

So in this oneshot Riccaro will get ears and phoenix wings, Lychee will get black angel wings, Cal will get white angel wings, Bryan will get ears, and Mikael will get devil horns and wings. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was just waking up when I noticed I could hear better. I look arouns but don't see anything. My ears hurt it's to loud! I go to the mirror and see my new founded ears. I also see phoenix wings. "Wha?" I was admiring my look until the loud talking happened again. I just sat and cried in my room.

Lychee POV
I just woke up and realized something felt off. I look in the mirror and see wings. Not any demon wings I know of. They kinda looked like angelic wings except black? Maybe I can ask Brandeen about this. I walk over to his house and he looked at me weird. "What are these?" "I don't know Lychee you shouldn't have angelic wings. I will try and find a cure come in and sit on the couch." I did as my dad asked.

Cal POV
I woke up and instantly felt like my back was heavy. I look in the mirror and see angel wings. "How did I get these?" I go out my room and see Davis. "Hey neighbro what's with the wings?" "I don't know I woke up with them." Davis nodded and we headed our way to the mess hall. They will go away eventually. Right?

Bryan POV
I was waking up when I noticed my senses were going crazy. I look around and think nothing of it. I gj and get in a shower. As I was conditioning my hair I felt something fluffy on my head. I get out the shower and look in the mirror. "I have ears?" When did I get these and how did I not notice? Maybe Inpu can help me. I run over to Inpu's room. "Inpu I need help." "What is it love." He turns around and looks at me. "I will create an antidote right away." I nodded and curled on his bed. I seemed to be distracting Inpu. Sucks to be him I guess.

Miakel POV
I just woke up to my crush crying. I go to check on him but I decide to freshen up. I look in the mirror and saw devil horns and wings. "HUH!?" The heck is this? Whatever Riccaro needs me. I go down and enter his room to see the most adorable thing ever. Riccaro with wolf ears and phoenix wings. I go over and hug him. "Mikael yoh aren't scared?" "No I got horns and a devil wing. If anything you should be scared." He looked at me and hugged me more. "Please don't leave me. I dont like the loud noises." I then understood the ears were making him hear louder sounds. I go and plug his ears with earbuds. I put on calming and quiet music. This calms him down. He slowly falls asleep and I just cuddle with him slowly falling asleep as well.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.