I dont know what to put here.

Ignore the title I can't come up with one. In this oneshot Bryan will be thinking about how he should ask put Inpu. Inpu, Jyles, and River were all haning out at his house. When Jakey tried to kidnap Bryan. Now onto the oneshot.

Bryan POV
Man Inpu looks so cute in his dog ears and his glasses. Mmm those glasses are to die for. I had all 3 guys I liked downstairs so I can pick one. I hope they won't be mad if I pick my sexy bottom dog Inpu. (This physically hurts me send help!) I was watching on the camera looking at them. The other two look so professional while Inpu just had some flowers and an awkward looking smile. He is so cute. I heard a knock on the door. Jyles went up and opened it. What is Jakey doing here? Next thing I know they all start to fight except for Inpu who came up to get me.

Inpu POV
We all were waiting on Bryan's couch. They look so professional while I just have flowers. "So no hard feelings when one of us gets picked atleast we were the three best option." Jyles had asked. "Yea no hard feelings." "Well wants he dates me I don't care if you're jealous." River said. Me and Jyles just glared at him. "Even if you dont get Bryan, River, me and Inpu might jump you for being mean." Jyles had said. I just nodded. We heard a knock on the door. Jyles went and opened it only to get hit on the head. "Where is Bryan?" We saw Jakey and instabtly got in fighting stance. Since I was dressed more comfortably they told me to get Bryan out of here. I ran up to Bryan and he looked confused looking at the camera. "Bryan we need to go know!" I grabbed his hand and jumped out the window. I got him to a safe place and looked around. "What's going on Inpu?" "Well Jakey came in and started a fight. He then asked where you were. We didn't tell him anything. The other two told me to get you out of there." Jakey finally left and the other two came out. "Thank you guys for saving me. I have picked who I wanted please don't be mad." "We already agreed we wouldn't be mad as long as we can still be choices if you ever become single again." Jyles had said. Me and River just agreed. "Well I pick my sexy Inpu." Wants he said that my eyes widened. "W-Why?!" I asked confused the other two look so better than me. "Well your glasses are adorable and your so cute and small." I blushed and hugged him. The others smiled and left. We then cuddled the rest of the day. Maybe even a little bit of extreme cuddling.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.