Riccaro is a doll?

So in this oneshot Momiji was making a potion and Riccaro ended up scaring her causing the potion to be splashed on him. Riccaro turns to a doll and Momiji keeps him. His dad wonders where he is and pops out of Momiji's tail. Before Xylo can yell they booked it back to Momiji. The ended up ciddling until Riccaro turned back. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was on my way to see my girlfriend Momiji. I wanted to surprise her since she's been really busy making potions. I open the door and she turns around and jumps when she sees me. The potion flew out of her hand onto me. I slowly got smaller and I looked up at Momiji. She had stars in her eyes.

Momiji POV
OMG Riccaro is pygmy size. I go and pick him up. He goes and pecks my finger. "Awe darling you are adorable." "Hehe I love you Momiji!" I almsot died when he said that. "You wanna go on a walk?" "Yes pwease." My heart can't handle it. We leave my house and start to walk. "Can I pet the fluffy tail?" "Not right now cutie." He nodded and hugged my thumb. Everything was going good until someone in black tried to steal Riccaro from my hands. Luckily the dude was unsuccessful and left. I hear a tiny yawn. "Okay Riccaro you can lay on my tail. It should cover you and let you get some sleep." I was continuing walking. The only sound being the faint snores of Riccaro. I saw Xylo and he looked worried. "Momiji have you seen Riccaro?" I don't want him to change Riccaro back. "No I haven't seen him." "Well I need him right now." All of a sudden I feel movement with my tail and Riccaro pops out of my tail. "Hey dad I got smaller from a potion." After he said that I took off running. "GET BACK HERE MOMIJI!" I heard while running from an angry dad. We arrived back in my house and he jumps onto my shoulder. I grab him and drag him to my bed. I then cuddle him and we both fall asleep. I wish Riccaro could stay this way forever.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.