Collin and potions

So in this oneshot collin drinks a potion and this makes him get really emotional and depressed. Austin and Seek has to save their brother from a deep depression. Now onto the oneshot. TW (mentions of suicide, self harming)

Collin POV
Bri wanted me to test some potions again. "Okay so this will take awhile to affect you. Also I will be leaving so before you will have to deal with the changes until I get back. I nodded and drinked the potion. I then left and went to my room. I decided to get some sleep. When I woke up I just started to cry for no reason. "Why am I even alive?" I slap myself and get out of bed heading downstairs. I see Seek and Austin but I don't say anything to them. "Hey Collin what did the potion do." "I don't know. I just want to die." I continued to get breakfast while the other two look at eachother.

Seek POV
"Do you think Bri made a potion to tampper with his emotions?" "That could be it but we need that antidote I don't like an upset Collin." I nodded ahd we went to Bri's room to fix it. As we were making the potion we heard a bang. I jumped and ran downstairs. "Hey Collin you ok-" I can't believe what I saw. Collin was cutting himself with a piece of glass. I ran over to him and yeeted the glass. "Collin never do that again!" I hugged him and he hugged back. Finally Austin came down with the antidote. Wants Collin drinked it he became happy but...he is know half bird.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.