Riccaro?

So this will be short since I am still going to be really busy. In this oneshot Riccaro will go and train and come back in his full form. Everyone will be shocked and look impressed. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
After training with Mikael I was still struggling with my powers. We went over to Xylo hand in hand. I mean he is my boyfriend. "How was training." We let go once we got close to Xylo. "It still needs work but he's getting there." "Well I figured it would be best if he leaves for a few months to train by himself. I have a place set in the woods for him." Mikael got really upset. "No he can't go by himself at least let me go!" Mikael started to cry. "Dont worry Mikael I will keep watch of him through a camera I had set up." Mikael just nodded. It was the day of my leave. Mikael came into my room and hugged me. "I love you Riccaro I'll miss you!" "I'll miss you to Mikael but I will be back better and stronger." I put my hand around his kneck while he put his hands around my waist. We kissed and parted ways when we heard someone coming. "Time to go Riccaro." I nodded and began to leave. Giving Mikael one last look.

~6 months later~
"You can come back Riccaro I think you are strong enough." The camera only has audio so thats how I speak to him. Sadly he can't see me. I changed a lot. I had one of Mikael's big baggy hoodie, a small unicorn horn, small demon wings, and a demon tail with a red heart at the tip. I head on my way back and see everyone with balloons. I guess they are having a party for me I can't wait. When I arrived everyone was shocked. "What?" Mikael came up to me blushing. "You are so cute!" I blushed and looked away. I showed everyone my mini tornados they were all impressed. After the party me and Mikael went to my room and cuddled. "I missed you Riccaro!" "I missed you to Mikael." All of a sudden the door open and Xylo saw us. "MIKAEL YOU'RE DEAD." "Run Mikael." After I said that he ran while Xylo chased him down. I slept in his hoodie that night. He came back into my room and hugged me.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.