Cal x Mario

So just a reminder don't give me 2 request at the same time since I will pick one to do and not do the other. I dont want to be mean it's just really stressful on me. Anyways this will be short since I dont know what to do about it. So in this oneshot Mario and Cal will be geeking out on anime and Mario tells Cal how he feels. Now onto the oneshot.

Mario POV
Me and my crush are going to be having an anime night. Oh you might not know but Kay left me for another man. Also my crush is Cal he is also my bestfriend. We have a lot in common. I heard a knock on the door and opened it. "Hey Cal how are you?" "I'm doing good Mario. I bought some anime movies for us to watch. I also bought Moana because why not." We decided to watch Moana first. The song you're welcome came on. "All I can say is you're welcome~." Me and Cal heard someone singing. We look outside and see someone. We chase him and he runs. "Who was that?" "I honestly don't know."

Cal POV
After that weird encounter we stopped watching Moana. Mario had to quickly change his shirt. We figured it would be fine since it's normal for people to see guys chest. I looked at his abs and started to drool. I looked away. "Hey Cal I need to tell you something." I look at Mario and see how close he is. "Yes Mario?" "I really like you!" "Well obviously were friends." Mario jist huffed and kissed me. I obviously kissed back since I like him. "Oh that kinda like." "Yea you baka." We ended up becoming boyfriends.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.