Winter Time?!

So in this oneshot it will be the trials of Kihonne. Obviously everything will be snowing a freezing. Riccaro tried to tell them he shouldnt do it but they all coerced him to do it. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
They all know I won't be able to handle this. If this happens I might freeze to death or maybe worse get sick. Now I know what you guys are thinking isn't dying worse then being sick but since I'm not from earth sickness is 10x worse for me. Kay then started the announcements. "So in this trial we will have a contestant from each pantheon stand at a certain spot. Now we already came up with who is at which spot." I sigh and Lychee looks at me. "What's wrong?" "Well you see since I am the hottest person here literally this kind of cold could make me dead or sick. Being sick is the worse for me since everything you giys get I have 10x worst." Lychee nodded and hugged me. "I promise to make sure you stay warm." I smiled. "Okay the starting point is Xylo, Momiji, Magnus, Austin. The first checkpoint will have Bryan, Inpu, Moto, Seek. The third checkpoint will have Mario, Mania, Davis, Collin. Now the last checkpoint beware you guys will be the coldest Lychee, Riccaro, Iroh, Nad. This is a relay race so be quick." Lychee saw my face look upset when I would be the coldest. We all take our places. I started to cry since the cold was getting to me. As they start the round my body turns blue I make sure Lychee doesn't notice. I don't want him to throw the game for me. After Davis and Mario got here they tossed me and Lychee the baton. We ran but I suddenly stopped. Everyone who was finished was watching this. They saw my body turning blue and my lips turning purple. Lychee threw his baton down and ran back to me. "STOP THE TRIAL HE CAN'T TAKE THIS MUCH!" Kay stopped everything and Lychee picked me up and took me to the exit. "Whats the problem?" Everyone came running over to us. "Riccaro since he was born closest to the son the cold he cant handle. He only gets to effects he either freezes up and dies or gets sick. But his sickness is 10x worse than ours." Momiji looked shocked and everyone looked upset. "Everyone who made him participate when he tried to warn you guys are evil." Lychee runs off with me and takes me to his house. He puts me in the fire in his fire place. I then start to sneeze and realize I am sick. "Welp guess I will just have to take care of you." "I'm sorry I had to make you blow the game." "It's fine our pantheon doesn't have to win." I smiled and hugged him. He then began to take care of me. I been sick for 7 months. People rarely came to visit since Lychee was in big bro protect.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.