Bryan x Nad

They didn't give me as much detail as I thought they did so this might be a little short. Now onto the oneshot. Also guys can you give me different prompts not just these two have been dating and people find out? I want to have various different oneshots.

Nad POV
I was walking alone today since Bryan had to go somewhere. Oh yea I guess you guys don't know that me and Bryan are dating. We've been dating for a while now. I was walking to the mess hall when I saw Kayla mention Bryan's name. I decided to listen in. "I honestly think Bryan is still evil. Even if he tries to resent for his wrong doings." "So you still think he's evil?" Mario asked Kayla. "Yes he is still evil and needs to be kicked out!" Kayla screamed. That was making me mad since that was my boyfriend they were talking about. I ran over there and said, "WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO BE MEAN TO MY BOYFRIEND!" Okay I more liked screamed instead of being civil. "He is evil and always will be." "No he is not evil he is amazing!" Mario then got inbetween us and said, "Your boyfriend?" I then realized I let the cat out of the bag. "Yes me and Bryan are dating." Mario just laughed and dragged Kayla away before she can cause any more trouble.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.