Bryan?

So this is season 1. Bryan will lose his memory on everyone except for his sister. Jakey gets upset and Bryan remembers who everyone is. Now onto the oneshot.

Bryan POV
I was walking outside of camp on a mission. I wonder what Jakey is up to? Jakey is so cite especially when we go on double dates with Daveed and Brandeen. Jakey always acts like he protects Brandeen from Daveed since he wants to looks strong for me. I went under a small mountain and all of a sudden a boulder smacked right onto my head. I got knocked out seeing someone running for me.

Jakey POV
I was trying to find Bryan since I really missed him. I did find his by the mountain so I ran over there. I can't believe what I just saw. "Bryan?!" I saw a boulder land on Bryan. I instantly got him out and took him to camp. Kayla then took him to the infirmary and patched him up. He didnt wake up till dinner time that day. We saw his eyes open and me and Bri ran to his side. "Bryan are you okay?" "Bri who are these people?" No he can't have memory loss. "I-I'm Jakey." "I don't know any Jakey." I ran out and into my cabin. Bramdeen tried to comfort me he is an amazing friend. If Daveed ever hurts him he is going to die.

Bryan POV
I looked at Bri confused. "So what happened?" "Well you got hit on the head with a boulder. Jakey luckily found you and brought you back here." "Ahh still don't know who he is." I see more people enter the room except one has a baseball bat. "Whats with the bat?" "BRANDEEN NO!" All of a sudden he hit me in the head with a baseball bat and I passed out.

Brandeen POV
"What it's worth a try." "But you still can't hit people!" Xylo said scolding me. Bruan woke up and looked around. "Hey Xylo what happened where is Jakey?" "Well a boulder fell on you. Then you forgot about Jakey. Then Brandeen hit you with a bat." Kayla said laughing a bit. Jakey came running in and hugged Bryan. "Please don't ever forget me!" "Of course I won't forget you!"

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.