Leave Our Brother Alone

So in this oneshot Kai comes over for another visit. Bri won't be in this oneshot. Kai starts to make fun of Collin being a weak water demi god. He starts to bully Collin and his brothes ain't having none of it. Now onto the oneshot.

Collin POV
We were having a nice breakfast ubtil Kai showed up. Austin glared at him while me and Seek tried not to engage. "So where is the pretty Bri?" "She left for camp!" Austins said. "Didn't I say you weren't welcome here on this island?" Seek said getting mad. "Yes I do recall that." I just sat and continued eating my breakfast. "Oh hi Collin! Nice to see you again. Do you want to come fight me and lose again?" I didn't say anything all of a sudden a sword was pointed at me. "Speak when someone is asking you a question." "Just leave me alone alreadt." I said pushing the sword out my face. Seek was getting super mad. We know that Seek can take Kai on since he is grass. Me and Austin are at disadvantages. "Are you guys upset that Seek is stronger than you guys?" "Shut up they can be just as strong!" Seek said. All of a sudden he came over to me. I looked at him perplexed. He then punched me into the wall. "So they can be just as strong or are you truley that week?" I start to get up but he kicks me down. "Stay down you idiot." I looked at my brothers as they try to fight back while Kai is just hitting me. "S-Stop!" I said pushing him away. Seek and Austin then ran at him with incredible speed. Kai looked surprised and got hit badly. "No one touches or hurts our brother!" I then got up and kicked him off the island. "Hey Collin are you okay?" "Is it bad?" I said looking at them who winced. "Maybe?" Seek said. In the end we decided to go to camp for me to be safe.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.