Big bro talk!

So this will be short again since I am having a bad time. I feel like I want to cry but I am doing okay guys! In this oneshot Xylo and Brick give Coleus the big bro talk now onto the oneshot.

Xylo POV
After that whole fiasco with Riccaro we all hung out like brothers. We heard about Coleus and Soren. Me and Brick knew exactly what we got to do. We head over to Soren's cabin. We knocked on the door and he opened up. "Hi Soren can we talk for a bit?" "Yea come in." Me and Brick walked in and sat on his couch. "So lets get to the point." Brick said. Soren instantly looked scared. "If yoh ever hurt our brother we will hunt you down." I had said. "If Coleus is about to get hurt you sacrifice yourself." Brick had added on. Then we both said in unision. "If either of them happy your body won't be found ever!" That scared him even more. After we left we went our individual ways.

Coleus POV
Me and Soren were taking a walk when a random rock came hurling at us. I decided to jump infront of Soren to save him. I got hit dead in the face. There was now a big bruise. I was hanging out with my brothers when they saw my bruise. "What happened?" "Well me and Soren were walking when a rock came at us. I jumped infront of Soren and took the hit." They got up and said they would be back.

Author POV
Xylo and Brick went and beat up Soren. They then went and helped their brother.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.