Feeling Good

So in this oneshot Momiji is having another tea party. Riccaro brings his microphone and sings a song at the tea party. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I brought my microphone just incase they want entertainment. I hope they will enjoy my singing what if Momiji hates it and breaks up with me?! I calm down and head up to her shrine hiding my microphone. "Hi Momiji!" Momiji smiles and hugs me. I sit down next to her. "Is it a good time to say that me and Riccaro are official I know some of you know this and some doesn't." Momiji announced everyone smiled and congradulated us. Dranne looks at my pocket. "Hey Riccaro whats in your pocket?" "I look down and see the microphone. "It's a microphone incase you guys wanted entertainment I was going to sing but everything seems to be going good." Mania and Iroh smiled. "SING A SONG SING A SONG!" They yelled with Inpu and Dranne chanting along. I laugh and stand up Momiji looks at me happily.

~Song starts~

Riccaro: Birds flying high. You know how I feel.

Everyone looked impressed with Riccaro's singing.

Riccaro: Sun in the sky. You know how I feel

Dranne was shocked Riccaro could hit that high note without any struggle.

Riccaro: Breeze driftin' on by. You know how I feel.

Riccaro smiles and looks at everyone enjoying it.

Riccaro: It's a new dawn. It's a new day. It's a new life. For me.

Riccaro held the me note and everyone was even more impressed. Momiji looked at him with loving eyes.

Riccaro: And I'm feeling good.

Riccaro started to dance and Inpu started clapping along excited for this.

Riccaro: I'm feeling good. Fish in the sea. You know how I feel.

Momiji just went next to Mania wanting a better view of Riccaro dancing.

Riccaro: River running free. You know how I feel. Blossom on a tree. You know how I feel.

Dranne and Iroh started to dance along.

Riccaro: It's a new dawn. It's a new day. It's a new life. For me. And I'm feeling good.

Momiji smiled as Mania started recording for everyone in camp to see.

Riccaro: Dragonfly out in the sun, you know what I mean, don't you know
Butterflies all havin' fun, you know what I mean. Sleep in peace when day is done, that's what I mean.

Everyone at camp was impressed by Riccaro's singing.

Riccaro: And this old world is a new world. And a bold world. For me. For me.

Mania changes the video to face Iroh and Dranne dancing like idiots.

Riccaro: Stars when you shine. You know how I feel. Scent of the pine. You know how I feel. Oh, freedom is mine. And I know how I feel.

Xylo was secretly impressed with how much better Riccaro gotten.

Riccaro: It's a new dawn. It's a new day. It's a new life.

Iroh and Dranne stopped dancing seeing Mania recording them.

Riccaro: It's a new dawn. It's a new day. It's a new life. It's a new dawn. It's a new day. It's a new life. It's a new life.

Momiji was confused on why he stopped for a second.

Riccaro: For me

Riccaro wants again held the note perfectly.

Riccaro: And I'm feeling good. I'm feeling good. I'm feeling so good. I feel so good.

Riccaro stopped and everyone clapped.

Riccaro POV
"Riccaro you were amazing!" Dranne said happily. Momiji gave me kisses while Mania tried to hug me. Keyword tried Momiji growled when she got close to me. Inpu smiles and said, "You know sing more often at the pyramid you are amazing at it." I nod as Iroh gives me a high five. We get back to the tea party and I sing some more songs.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.