Mikael have wings!

At first I was confused on the bird wings but I remember when doing my research Horus is connected to a bird. In this oneshot Mikael is doing paperwork in his room and Riccaro sneaks in undetected. He then sees Mikael's bird wings. Now onto the oneshot.

Mikael POV
Wants I got in my room I closed the door and put some light music on. I then sat at my desk. I then let my wings out. "It feels nice not hiding them." I grab my paperwork and begin on it. Not knowing a little red bean was going to come in.

Riccaro POV
I'm bored there is nothing to do. Momiji is hanging out with Mania, Xylo is with Lee, my brothers are on a quest, and none if the egyption pantheon are home except for Mikael. That gives me a wonderful idea. I go up the stairs and stop at Mikael's room. I then slowly open the door and soft music is what I hear. As I sneak in I see Mokael doing homework? But the weird thing was is his wings. I go up to him slowly be undetected and touch his wings. He jumped and the wings accidentally slapped me in the face. "I'm sorry Riccaro but what are you doing in my room?" "Everyone was busy and I wanted friends." "But knock next time please." I nodded and look at his wings again. I then see a hair brush. "Whats this for?" "That brushes my wings." After he sat down I then grabbed the brush and began to brush his wings. "They are so pretty." He seemed tensed but after I started to brush his wing she calmed down. "Riccaro I really must work." "But you are stressing yourself out and that bad." Mikael sighed and grabbed the brush from my hand. "Fine lets watch a movie or something." I nodded and we began to watch Moana. Again Collin came out of no where and began to sing. I spent the rest of the day playing with Mikael's wings.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot. Also I need new friends to talk to so if ypu have any social media tell me but again you don't have to. Almost me correct myself on hating Jyles I don't care that he was warning Riccaro I'm mad at the fact he ruined a perfectly good confession.